Tuesday 14 January 2014

Travel Broadens the Mind

I haven't written in a long time and as much as I could give the longest list of excuses theres just no need to.
Writing is a passion of mine as is travelling. This time travelling and living took the lead.

As I write this moment I am 'travelling.' However this time I'm back in the uk and travelling to a job interview.

Since I last posted I've travelled in New Zealand, more in Australia, in California, Mexico and Texas. I love travelling;There's no doubt about it but living in Melbourne certainly had a profound effective on me. It felt like home. I guess it gave me an idea what I wanted for myself, an idea that I didn't have before.

But at least for now, I have to put Melb behind me and concentrate on the future. Right now I'm not too sure what I mean by that-the future. Hopefully on my return journey I'll have a better understanding at at least the immediate future could be.

1 comment:

  1. HOWabout, tales of Harrogate on the hill, Mount Ararat, in times of Yorkshire floods?

    Father Bear

    ReplyDelete