Sunday 3 March 2013

It's All in the Corners


Today I finally thought of the way I want my story to end.

The brick wall that I had been banging my head against wondering ‘what would happen to Erin?’ has started to come down and I think I can see through to the other side.

I feel as though I have got all the corner pieces to my puzzle now, a fair few pieces of the border but still a huge great hole in the middle of it. I’m getting there though and I have some clues to what the picture will be in the end but still have a lot missing and a lot of work still to do.

The hardest bits are done though, and now it’s just a case of filling in the frame piece by piece. It’ll be tricky and I’ll find more pieces that don’t fit than pieces that do but when they fit it’ll be another piece of the puzzle done and there will be less and less gaps to fill and it’ll be downhill journey from there.

Just like life really.

Start with your corner pieces, then a boarder, and then it’s just a matter of filling in the picture.

I think I almost have my corners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment