Sunday 17 March 2013

One of Many Lists

I was having coffee with a friend of mine the other day. We are both eternal optimists. We both have so much we want to do in life. So many places to go, so much to see and so much we want to accomplish.
We spoke about our plans and ideas and of dozens of lists of things we want to do. These lists are infinate and very much contrast each other, but there is a few things that I want to do upmost of all. Here is a few, this is my bucket list:

 Right now at 17:57 on the 17th March 2013 here in my bedroom in South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia...

1. Ride the Trans-Siberian Express
2. Write a book
3. Own my own flat
4. Live in Florence
5. Salsa dance in South America
6. Bake an elaborate cake from scratch
7. Get married in Vegas
8. Visit Satanyanda yoga ashram in Calcutta, India
9. Learn a language
10. Sing karaoke in Japan

1 comment:

  1. I have danced a Salsa in Central America. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete