Tuesday 19 July 2011

Almost ready for take off!

I'm sat in a hostel in london with less than 12 hours before I fly half way around the world into a life without any responisiblities, any structure or any plans at all really!

I'd be lying if I were to say i'm not a little apprehensive- the thought of spending the next 5 mths essentially on my own is a little daunting but I have no worries that i'll ever really be on my own at all.

In fact I spent last night and all day today with a texan girl I met travelling over two years ago and will later be meeting up with an auzzi lad I met about 9 months ago, son start as you mean to go on.

The excitment is starting to kick in and i'm sure i'll have an awesome time!

For any family and friends reading this... yes i'll be careful and yes i'll stay safe :D... I fly at 9 tonight and arrive in Bangkok at 7pm local time on wednesday so i'll be sure to write on Thursday to let yous know I arrived safely.

Over and out.

1 comment: